Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Project dresser renovation

Nearly three years ago my mum gave me a second hand dresser for my birthday. It has been languishing in the garage ever since, waiting to be sanded down and painted.

Last week I finally started project dresser renovation. Here it is in its boring pine state.


Perfectly presentable but not particularly me; it needed to be painted. I wasn't sure what colour of paint to pick but luckily there was a lot of undercoating to do first!


In the end I went for this super gorgeous green which makes me want to squeal with excitement every time I see it.


Lovely isn't it? (Moorland Magic 2 Dulux Satinwood in case you're wondering)



Stayed tuned for my big TA-DAH moment in a couple of days time. It's worth it!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm absolutely in love with the colour :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, love the colour and looking forward to seeing the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, should have my next post up at the weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Ah that is such an amazing colour, can;t wait to see it when it's finished!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! I nearly went with yellow but I'm so glad I went with green.

      Delete
  4. Is it weird that one of my life goals is to own a dresser? Can't wait to see the finished article, just working my way through feedly now so hoping it's waiting for me!

    ReplyDelete