Tuesday, 18 March 2014

furniture revamp

What do you do when you have a boring, old chair and a spare, small wardrobe?


Paint them!


Preferably in vibrant colours such as turquoise and raspberry pink.

The wardrobe has been transformed into a funky storage cupboard for all my sewing materials. The shelves I put up were quite, erm.... rustic, so I lined them with colourful scraps of wrapping paper. Then I found more paper to line the drawers too. Finally my habit of hoarding pretty wrapping paper has paid off.


Project bedroom renovation is almost complete! It has taken well over a month to do but it has been worth it. I just need to finish arranging things and tidy up. All shall be revealed soon!

12 comments:

  1. Wowee I love the colours on this!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the raspberry wardrobe, what a transformation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm rather smitten with the raspberry too. Took me ages to pick out a shade though, I was very particular!

      Delete
  3. wow look amazing Jo! Love them !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both look fab but I especially love the wardrobe - are those dinosaurs I see on the bottom? Awesome! Can't wait for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! Yup, I snuck in some dinosaurs. Well spotted :D

      Delete
  5. I love brightly painted furniture and those two are certainly zingy! Nice job - bet that wardrobe is full to the gunnels now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your colour choices! They look great.

    ReplyDelete