I went for a walk today to take some landscape photos to draw from and suddenly thought "what the hell, I'm going to do an outdoorsy blogger photo!" I still don't think I'll ever do a full on fashion blog, but it does seem like a lot of fun. I thought I'd found a pretty secluded spot, but just when I set the timer to "pose" a little fishing boat sailed past. Pretty sure whoever was in it spotted me. Not quite as embarrassing as getting caught having my picture taken with the massive Captain Barbosa and Jack Sparrow cardboard cut outs at the cinema last week. Not my coolest moment, but that's another story.
Back to my outfit, today I was wearing a gingham dress/tunic which I bought in a sale from Red Herring at Debenhams two years ago and a pair of seriously baggy, old trousers. 10 years old! Yes, I've discovered they are that old. I've had them since I started secondary school! I'm aware I need new trousers.
I love gingham, that tunic is gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteThanks :) There's something about gingham which makes me feel like a little girl! There was a black and white one as well, but somehow it looked emo on me(?!) so I went for the red one.
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit! Love your trousers, they remind me of a pair of massively baggy jeans from the Pop Boutique I used to have and lived in for about 4 years. I had to bin them in the end as the hems because hopelessly ripped, and also every time it rained I ended up with a band of wetness around the bottom! I miss them!
ReplyDeleteKnow what you mean about the band of wetness, it can be pretty ridiculous, but they really are the comfiest trousers ever. Other than a bit of fading and replacing the zip they're still going strong after nearly 10 years! Haha, just realised I'm wearing them right now! :)
ReplyDelete