I was in Edinburgh for a quick visit this week and pretty much spent a whole day going in and out various cafes with friends. I started the day by having elevenses with my two childhood homies Alice and Sarah at Eteaket on Frederic Street.
I took all my photographs with my phone so they're not up to their usual standard.
It has a cute window display of bunting and chintzy crockery which is contrasted with a sleeker interior of hot pink and turquoise walls and seating.
In the words of Craig Revel Horwood, it was AH-MAY-ZING! I am definitely going back there when I'm next in Edinburgh.
We then did a spot of shopping, as girls do, and Sarah tried on these MASSIVE Banana Man style platforms.
MASSIVE SARAH!
And unimpressed, short Alice.
And unimpressed, short Alice.
After trying on various shoes and clothes we had lunch at Costa in Princes Mall.
After lunch I met a couple of uni friends at Cafe Nero on Lothian Road with Sarah. By then I had moved onto hot chocolate.
Before we knew it, it was dinner time so Sarah and I finished our day with baked tatties (potatoes for the non Scottish) at Cafe Luciano on George IV Bridge.

Did I buy anything else in Edinburgh other than food and drink? Of course I did! I shall put my exciting purchases in a separate post within the next day or two so stay tuned!









sounds like the most perfect day.. food, shopping and friends.. fab!!
ReplyDelete