Today was a completely pants day at work. There were some grumpy, down right rude customers and it was stupidly busy in the afternoon which made us incredibly late closing up.
Everything, however, was forgotten when I came home to find my ebay parcel at the bottom of the stairs.
Isn't it pretty? It's Royal Winton Grimwades (of course!) and was fairly cheap for Royal Winton as it has a chip in the centre of the middle plate but it really isn't that noticable. Other than that it's in very good nick. I couldn't resist taking a photo of it with my other two Royal Winton possessions.
AWWWWWWWW!
Can't wait to bake something pretty to display on them.
so pretty...theres nothing like getting a parcel after a rubbish day!!.
ReplyDeletei love the way they all tone in with each other they look perfect together.. cant wait to see them filled with cakeys !!!
charl
x
Aw how lovely! You know shockingly I haven't got a tiered cake stand, and the only one I do have isn't even mine, its my mums. Maybe I should hunt out a pretty one then maybe I'd be more inclined to make pretty cupcakes to fill it. xx
ReplyDeleteWow definitely very lovely and a most pleasant surprise after a bad day at work. I want one too! Cant wait to see it full of pretty, delicious little things :)
ReplyDeleteI love these cakestands! gloria
ReplyDelete