Monday, 25 March 2013

Technical stuff

I don't really understand what's going on regarding google reader/bloglovin. I read blogs from my blogger dashboard, is that google reader? (Don't laugh at me!)

Anyway, you can follow me on bloglovin' here:  <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3293181/?claim=j2bss593kba">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

It appears there are two versions of my blog on bloglovin'. How?! The above link is for the .com which has most followers (so I would advise using that one) although the .co.uk version is here: <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4064248/?claim=tp5vdn6m2gd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Uggghhhh I'm rubbish with technology.

6 comments:

  1. Oh god I don't even understand your blog post...someone asked me the other day if I was on google+? I don't know am I? You are not alone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all so confusing Vicky!! All I know is that bloglovin' and google reader are different platforms for following blogs and that google reader is closing down at some point so a lot of people are swapping over to bloglovin'. I have yet to figure out what google+ is!



    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, Google Reader is not just for following blogs, it is for much more than that; and, yes, it is closing down (and, so many users is upset for this; the alternative is Feedly/another services). Bloglovin': I am not sure about - maybe is not the same as an reader, is a different service, has another role, other features.
    About Google+: it was better without them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard a few folk mention Feedly as well although I've not tried it. I suppose like everything people will eventually get used to a new service.

      Delete
  4. I'm hopeless with this stuff too - I get emails asking me if I'm on "whatever" (I'm too hopeless to even think of an example!) and I never am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it's all very confusing isn't it. I don't know how people have the time or energy to be part of all these different things!

      Delete