Friday, 28 October 2011

Hair today gone tomorrow...

After some dithering for a couple of months I decided to cut off my long locks this week. I wasn't delaying because I was afraid I would miss my hair, it was because I have so much hair and it takes a skilled hairdresser to cut it properly. Looking like a bush is never flattering. I'm not kidding, I have a lot of hair.


BIG HAIR!
Everybody loves a good/embarrassing hair flipping action photo.

And this was my "shorter" hair which Mum cut in the summer. This time last year it was reeeeeeeeally long.

Sorry Alice, stole your photo from facebook!

So are you ready for the ta-da moment?


Short and chic.

I've not had hair this short since I was 18 so I'm loving the change.

I may have an old lady sore back but I have a funky, youthful haircut.


13 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    Hair looks amazing! You look so different!
    Thanks for the comment, I am hunting out glass cake stands, another thing I would like to 'collect'! When I saw the plate I thought of you and your lovely collection. I think i might just hold onto it for a little bit longer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! You look gorgeous!! You look so much younger too, I love it!

    Wow. What a change. You must feel so different.

    Nicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Arghhh wrote this out but the internet went as I posted it so it wiped!)

    Your hair looks really gorgeous! You really got loadsss chopped off, bet your neck feels chilly now;)

    You look a lot younger :)

    I love the hair flipping photo too!

    Jazz xo
    cupcakesnsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look great, love the change.. gorgeous!

    charl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you look so different!! I love it, change suits you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW it looks amazing you look gorgeous and it really suits you I have been thinking about cutting mine i,t can get really annoying being long and its great to have a change isn't it
    xx fee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you look so amazing! I love your short hair!

    The cut really suits you, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the haircut - you look young and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everybody, I didn't expect such a large response! I'm definitely enjoying having short hair, it gives me a great excuse to wear lovely thick scarves in the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your hair looks amazing! Loving the fringe especially. Does your head feel lighter? I felt really floaty headed when I chopped my locks off a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, it looks so sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete