Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas!


Hope everyone had a great Christmas yesterday! Santa gave me a new macro lens and I had way too much fun playing about with bokeh all evening.

The only thing I've eaten today is Terry's Chocolate Orange and I plan to eat trifle next. Gotta love Christmas eating habits :)

Happy holidays everybody!

6 comments:

  1. We always have chocolate breakfasts at Christmas!! Glad you are enjoying yourself! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Jo! Hope you had a good one! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you too Jo! I love bokeh as well! Sorry this is a bit late, I'm just getting round to catching up on blogging! Hope to see more of your delicious bakes in the new year! :) Hope you enjoyed your trifle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely Christmas Jo and I wish you a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those Christmas eating habits too!! Pity I have to make up for them now!!!

    Hope 2013 is great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jo!
    Happy new year! Hope you had a lovely Xmas?
    I just tried to reply to your comment on my blog but i think you are a noreply blogger if you know what that means? I can't reply directly via email, but I said the cakestand was from RE which is online and a shop somewhere (can't remember where!) but also has a concession in Liberty and I had something to exchange from there so I swapped for the cakestand! not cheap, but oh so beautiful, and really heavy! I bought it thinking it would be lovely as the cakestand for our wedding cake, but til then it can just stay on display looking pretty!
    Hope you are well!
    Gem xxx

    ReplyDelete